Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter Part 2

I know I already posted my Easter outfits, but I saw these two patterns and I couldn't help myself. Seriously, aren't they the cutest?!  I'm loving my two new American Girl dolls, as well. They were both given to me, but have very different stories that I will always treasure. Grace has the long brown hair, blue eyes, and cute freckles. Annie has the beautiful dark skin and the hair that I absolutely love.  I happen to know a little bit about frizzy curly hair myself.

OK,  back to the dresses. I wanted to sell them for $15 each, but found that since they use a bit more fabric with all the ruffles and pinafores, (and come with the headband), they will be $18 each. I still think it's a great deal.  And yes, I am still into the polka dot theme here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment